Take a second and think about the chemicals your body is exposed to every day? A century ago we had mostly chemical free homes. Imagine a life without chemical based air fresheners and fewer chemical cleaning products being pumped into our living environments. We also had a lot less body fat compared to today’s average statistics, now with 55% of all Australian women overweight. So a reasonable question to be asked is there a connection between over exposure to these substances. Are modern day chemicals be making us fat?
Tired of chemicals dominating your home? After decades of over exposure to chemical based products, Australian consumers are now beginning to question the impact of such wares on our personal wellbeing. What if we could use chemical free solutions instead? Is it possible to use a natural air freshener as effectively as a chemical based air spray?
A major shift in our conscience is taking place across Australia, with many beginning to question just why our lives are invaded with chemical based products. Just what are we actually spraying into our environment in order to create that artificial smell?
Sniff up. Now be honest, does your home smell of your pet? We love our cherished companions, they are part of our family. But despite the best of efforts to keep surfaces clean, spraying air chemicals and opening windows it can still feel difficult to completely remove pet odours from our homes.
In Winter, the challenge feels even greater with that latter option ruled out, trapping lingering odours for longer. The smelliest of our household pets are also Australia’s most popular, with dogs and cats among the top of the pong charts. But what causes this pet odour in the first place?
How to avoid ethylene gas over ripening fruit and vegetables
- Separate out your fruit and vegetables - Make sure you divide sensitive ethylene gas fruit and vegetables from ethylene producing fruit and vegetables.
- Place Eco Allure 100% Natural Air Fresheners in your fridge - Separating the fruit and vegetables will help, however the ethylene gas will still circulate in your fridge. Eco Allure 100% natural air freshener’s work to absorb the ethylene gas from your fridge and extend the life of fruit and vegetables by 2-3 days longer. Providing you with crisper, fresher fruit and vegetables.
Benefits of Eco Allure Bamboo Charcoal:
- Cleans and Purifies the Air - Absorbs odours and toxins making the air healthy and toxin-free.
- Absorbs Moisture and Humidity - To help control, the growth of potentially harmful mould and mildew
- Keeps Fruits and Vegetables Fresher Longer - Absorbs ethylene gas fruits and vegetables naturally release as they ripen. Giving fruit and vegetable a longer life by 2-3 days.
- Natural and Eco friendly - Once you have finished with the product, you can mix the bamboo charcoal pieces with your garden soil to add extra nutrients to your plants.