A vibrant fragrance can be the best way to create a warm and inviting ambience to any room in your home.
However with so many options to choose from it can be hard to decide the best room air freshener to suit your home and needs.
Do you decorate your home with chemicals? Many Australians are unaware of just how many toxic chemicals can be found in their favourite household items. While retailers and commercials may constantly launch new household “essentials”, today we will explore some of the harmful toxic products we use every day and see if there are any natural alternatives.
Cleaning Products are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to household chemicals. Products including bleach, laundry detergents and oven cleaners all contain potential toxic chemicals.
Do you know what is actually in your air freshener? While many Australians spray chemical based air fresheners into their family homes every day, few people truly know what is actually behind the false smell they experience. Today we will explore what actually goes into these branded aerosols and examine some of the strange sounding chemicals that many people unfortunately fail to understand.
‘But my air freshener’s fragrance smells nice!’ This maybe you first thought when you consider your favourite air freshener brand, but you should know that this is actually a smart ‘trick’.
Would you like to discover just how many chemicals are in your fruit and vegetables? Many people are completely unaware that their everyday fruit and vegetables contains many different chemicals including some of Australia’s most popular produce. But why on earth do we have to suffer from a potential chemical toxic intake in the first place?
The core to this problem is something called a pesticide, often advertised a fruit and vegetable saver. Pesticides are sprayed over crops at various stages before harvest in an attempt to prevent pests such as small animals or plant species from harming the crop. The problem is, although rain and sprinklers may attempt to wash away these chemicals, most produce that reaches our homes still contains traces of such substances.
Take a second and think about the chemicals your body is exposed to every day? A century ago we had mostly chemical free homes. Imagine a life without chemical based air fresheners and fewer chemical cleaning products being pumped into our living environments. We also had a lot less body fat compared to today’s average statistics, now with 55% of all Australian women overweight. So a reasonable question to be asked is there a connection between over exposure to these substances. Are modern day chemicals be making us fat?
Tired of chemicals dominating your home? After decades of over exposure to chemical based products, Australian consumers are now beginning to question the impact of such wares on our personal wellbeing. What if we could use chemical free solutions instead? Is it possible to use a natural air freshener as effectively as a chemical based air spray?
A major shift in our conscience is taking place across Australia, with many beginning to question just why our lives are invaded with chemical based products. Just what are we actually spraying into our environment in order to create that artificial smell?
Sniff up. Now be honest, does your home smell of your pet? We love our cherished companions, they are part of our family. But despite the best of efforts to keep surfaces clean, spraying air chemicals and opening windows it can still feel difficult to completely remove pet odours from our homes.
In Winter, the challenge feels even greater with that latter option ruled out, trapping lingering odours for longer. The smelliest of our household pets are also Australia’s most popular, with dogs and cats among the top of the pong charts. But what causes this pet odour in the first place?
How to avoid ethylene gas over ripening fruit and vegetables
- Separate out your fruit and vegetables - Make sure you divide sensitive ethylene gas fruit and vegetables from ethylene producing fruit and vegetables.
- Place Eco Allure 100% Natural Air Fresheners in your fridge - Separating the fruit and vegetables will help, however the ethylene gas will still circulate in your fridge. Eco Allure 100% natural air freshener’s work to absorb the ethylene gas from your fridge and extend the life of fruit and vegetables by 2-3 days longer. Providing you with crisper, fresher fruit and vegetables.
Benefits of Eco Allure Bamboo Charcoal:
- Cleans and Purifies the Air - Absorbs odours and toxins making the air healthy and toxin-free.
- Absorbs Moisture and Humidity - To help control, the growth of potentially harmful mould and mildew
- Keeps Fruits and Vegetables Fresher Longer - Absorbs ethylene gas fruits and vegetables naturally release as they ripen. Giving fruit and vegetable a longer life by 2-3 days.
- Natural and Eco friendly - Once you have finished with the product, you can mix the bamboo charcoal pieces with your garden soil to add extra nutrients to your plants.